Sunday, October 9, 2011

Project # 10 My PLN

website logos configured in boxes

I really need to get over my pesamistic attitude when it comes to learning new things in the technological realm of the world. I'm usually up for a challenge of something new but learning how to do things on the computer has never been my strong suit. After I realized what a PLN is and dabbled in it for a little bit and I wanted to know how haven't ever had one before. This is awesome how everything that I use on a daily basis is all right here in a centralized location. I can now see the benefits of how useful this can be in my personal life so I can only imagine benefits of this tool in the classroom setting as well. I will be making this apart of my everyday life without question.

No comments:

Post a Comment